تاريخ التسجيل: Mar 2011
الدولة: السعودية
المشاركات: 27
افتراضي ملخص رسالة الماجستير الموسومة بعنوان : الصورة الفنية في شعر الخنساء

ملخص رسالة الماجستر الموسومة بعنوان:
الصورة الفنية في شعر الخنساء
سليم بن ساعد المقعي السُّلمي
جامعة مؤتة، 2008م

هدفت الدراسة إلى بيان الصورة الفنية في شعر الخنساء، وتحديد موضوعاتها ومصادرها، التي تدخلنا إلى عالمها الخاص، فنسبر غورها، ونتبين نظرتها للكون والحياة، من خلال عالمها الباطني الحزين.
وجاءت هذه الدراسة في أربعة فصول وتمهيد:
التمهيد: تناول نسب الشاعرة وأخبارها، ومفهوم الصورة الفنية وأهميتها عند النقاد القدامى والمحدثين.
الفصل الأول: درس موضوع الصورة الفنية، وقد اتضح أن الخنساء أفنت حياتها في موضوع الرثاء الذي يعتمد على ثلاثة محاور، هي الندب والتأبين والعزاء.
الفصل الثاني: اهتم بدراسة مصادر الصور الفنية، القائمة على المصدر الطبيعي والاجتماعي والفلسفي والديني.
الفصل الثالث: تخصص في دراسة جماليات الصورة الفنية، وكشف عن أهم هذه الجماليات التي تدور حول الصور البلاغية والحسية والأساليب الإنشائية.
الفصل الرابع: تحدث عن الصورة الرمزية والمتناصة، وبين الصورة الفنية التي رمزت بها الخنساء من جميع المصادر، والصور المتناصة، التي تقاطعت فيها الخنساء مع شعراء آخرين تقدموها.
وانهيت الدراسة بخاتمة، ذكرت فيها النتائج التي توصلت الدراسة إليها، ثم ذيلت الدراسة بقائمة المصادر والمراجع التي أفادتْ منها.

Abstract
The figurative language in the poetry of Al-Khansa`
Saleem Bin Sa`ed AL-Maq`I AL-Solamy
Mu'tah University,2008

This study is aimed at introducing the figurative language in AL-Khansa`s poetry, and determining its subjects and resources, which take us into her special world, and let us reveal its vague, and realize her look to the universe and the life through her deep internal sad world.
This study consists of four chapters and a beginning :
The beginning was about the poet's family and her biography, and the meaning of the figurative language and its importance for the old critics.
Chapter one: studying the figurative language subject
It was clear that Alkhansa` devoted her life for death poetry where she wrote poems about her dead relatives and that depend on three fields which are,
Chapter two shed the light on studying the resources of figurative language, which came from natural, social, philosophic and religious resources.
Chapter three specialized in studying the beauty of figurative language, and discovered one of its most beauties which are about meaning, sensational and the composition methods.
And at last I wrote chapter four to talk about symbolizing figure and quotations, and the figurative language which Al-Khansa` used as a symbol from all resources, and the quotation figures, which were a cross point between AL-Khansa` and other preceding poets.
The study was finished with an end, at which I mentioned the results of the study, and tailed the study with a menu of the books and references I used.

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة الدكتور سليم السلمي ; 03-20-2011 الساعة 08:13 PM